The synergistic union of the active ingredients contained in CLA+The Verde is useful for improving body composition by helping the body to burn fat preventing fat cells from filling and storing. It also blocks enzymes that absorb fat, diverting it to muscle cells to promote growth.
CLA+The Green helps reduce body fat for lean mass and preventing fat recovery. The contribution of green tea rich in antioxidants determines the protection of the body from all those pro-inflammatory components (cyclooxygenase) created during the use of fats.
A conjugated linoleic acid that boasts an important metabolic role: it improves body composition by burning fat and preventing fat cells from filling and storing.
Tonalin ® :
- It decreases the number and size of fat cells
- It decreases the activity of LPL enzymes that help store triglycerides in fat cells
- It increases the speed at which fat cells disintegrate
- Increases the activity of the CPT enzyme (carnitine palmitoyltransferase), promoting the use of fats more quickly
The Green Ex
A dry plant extract with the highest content of active ingredients and nutrients (polyphenols, catechins and epigallocatechingallate), i.e. flavonoids which determine a series of beneficial characteristics of the organism:
- They neutralize free radicals and reduce inflammation
- They protect the body by exerting an antimicrobial action
- They improve mood
- They awaken the metabolism and help to lose weight: they avoid the accumulation of fat and promote weight loss, thanks to the high content of catechins/epigallocatechingallate they promote the loss of fat mass and keep the body composition unchanged over time
The effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance, Huel et al
Reduces total cholesterol and LDL levels:
consumption of green tea significantly reduced the concentration of total cholesterol by 7.20 mg/dL and LDL cholesterol by 2.19 mg/dL
Green tea intake lowers fasting serum total and LDL cholesterol in adults, Xin-Xin Zheng et al
They stimulate kidney functions
They improve blood pressure: consumption of green tea significantly changed systolic blood pressure, by -2.08 mm Hg and diastolic blood pressure, by -1.71 mm Hg
Green tea catechins and blood pressure, Khalesi et al
They improve digestion
They reduce blood sugar levels: consumption of green tea significantly reduced fasting blood sugar by – 1.44 mg/dL
Effects of green tea consumption on glycemic control, Renfan et al
CLA+The Verde is made using the DRcaps® vegetable capsule.
Scientific studies have shown that DRcaps® resists stomach acids, resulting in a high bioavailability of the active ingredients it contains, with a targeted release at the intestinal level.