ISODRINK PEACH 540 G
ISODRINK mineral salts : saline rehydrator with corn maltodextrins And C vitamin to be used during prolonged exercise, it helps to counteract the factors most involved in the onset of fatigue, allowing you to improve performance and recover lost salts.
Isodrink mineral salts are indicated in the preparation of isotonic energy drinks to quickly and effectively replenish the most important lost salts, allowing for prompt recovery, in conditions such as: intense sweating, modest dehydration due for example to climatic conditions or intense physical activity and prolonged.
Taking Isodrink before, during and after prolonged exercises with intense muscular effort counteracts the factors most involved in the onset of fatigue, allowing performance to be improved.
Isodrink is a supplement based on glucose polymers ( corn maltodextrins ) which induce a high glycemic response, indicated in endurance sports, and fructose , integrated with the main electrolytes: magnesium, sodium, potassium, chlorides and bicarbonates and with vitamin C.
- The sodium actively intervenes in glucose transport. It is essential in the treatment of dehydration because it helps retain water.
- The potassium contributes to the maintenance of normal muscular and neurological function. The sodium/potassium molar ratio conforms to that recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) for standard oral rehydration solutions (ORS) (= 4.5).
- The magnesium It intervenes positively in the maintenance of electrolyte balance and energy metabolism, in nerve transmission, in protein synthesis and in muscle contraction including that of the cardiac muscle and in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Chlorides and bicarbonates they replenish the main extracellular anions consumed respectively with sweat and in the neutralization of lactic acid.
- There C vitamin exerts a protective action on proteins, including collagen of joints subjected to intense efforts, and on lipids from oxidative damage, contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and immune system during and after extreme physical exercise, promotes the absorption of iron, a constituent essential hemoglobin, and a normal energy metabolism in intense physical exercise.
|ISODRINK®||100 g||2 scoops / 60 g||VNR|
|Val. Energy/Energy Value||373 kcal – 1587 kJ||224 kcal – 954 kJ||11%|
|Carbohydrates of which/Carbohydrates of which||88.3 g||53 g||20%|
|Sugars/Sugars||70 g||42 g||47%|
|Glucose Polymers/Glucose Polymers||18.3g||11 g|
|Proteins/Proteins||0 g||0 g|
|Sodium (salt/2.5)/Sodium (salt/2.5)||0.77g||460 mg (20 mmol)|
|Potassium/Potassium||0.28g||173 mg (4.4 mmol)|
|Magnesium/Magnesium||93.3 mg||56 mg (2.3 mmol)||15%|
|Chlorides/Chlorides||0.93g||558 mg (15.7 mmol)||70%|
|Bicarbonates/Bicarbonates||1.1g||643 mg (10.5 mmol)|
|Vitamin/Vitamin C||167 mg||100 mg||125%|
|Osmolarity of 6% Solution (60g/L)||
fructose, corn maltodextrin, citric acid, tartaric acid, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium carbonate, vitamin C, natural colouring: beta-carotene E160a (only in orange and peach flavours), dehydrated orange or lemon or peach juice, aroma.
It does not contain sources of gluten, fibre, preservatives, artificial colors and sweeteners. Suitable for vegans and lactose intolerants.
Instructions for Use:
To prepare an isotonic solution, dissolve the contents of 1 scoop (30 g) in half a liter (500 ml) or 1 level spoonful of powder (7.5 g) in a glass (125 ml) of water. Consume the drink within 24 hours or within 3 days if stored in the fridge.
How to use:
1-4 scoops of 30 g per day or as advised by your doctor.
Before exercise : 1-2 glasses (125-250 ml);
During exercise : 1-2 sips every 15-30 minutes depending on the weather conditions and the intensity of the effort;
After exercise : 2-4 glasses (250-500 ml).
540 g soluble powder.