MAS PEP 300 TABLETS
Want to maximize protein synthesis? Mas Pep is the amino acid supplement in peptide and BCAA form, ideal for rapid absorption and very high effectiveness.
? In a single supplement BCAA, essential amino acids and peptides
? Powerful anabolic action to maximize protein synthesis
?Rapid absorption and reaching the muscle
? With Pepform® peptides which maximizes effectiveness and performance for the athlete
EVEN SIMPLER TO PROMOTE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS
The addition of amino acids in peptide form has demonstrated better absorption of the product due to the structure of the peptide which does not require transporters to be absorbed. This determines a very rapid passage in the blood flow and therefore rapid reaching of the muscle. Furthermore, the peptide form of the amino acid has demonstrated very high efficacy. In association with the peptide form, the use of branched-chain and essential amino acids triggers a series of actions stimulating protein synthesis. Furthermore, the supply of essential amino acids plays a very important role in physiological stimulation and in the formation of important hormones such as growth hormone (GH), insulin and glucagon.
New patents, New even more powerful formula
For product creation MAS PEP the Net Integratori Research Center has focused on a formulation with targeted action and on improving absorption and effectiveness:
- Eutrophic and energetic activity.
- Increase in protein synthesis not exclusively in the muscle compartment but in all physiological functions such as the immune system, digestive system, hormonal system and central nervous system.
- Anabolic component due to leucine due to stimulation of the mTOR pathway.
- Counteracting mental fatigue.
- Better respiratory performance thanks to the buffering action exerted on metabolic acidosis resulting from muscular work.
- Interruption of the decline in glutamine following repeated and prolonged efforts, a primary indicator of a decline in immune defenses.
- Positivization of the nitrogen balance, anti-catabolic action and saving of protein substrates.
- Greater use of fats for energy purposes.
- Increased testosterone levels significantly higher following appropriate intake before training.
- Decreased levels of cortisol and the CPK enzyme (enzyme that highlights muscle damage).
- Less production of ammonia and urea and faster disposal of these substances, thus providing a detoxifying action for the body.
Peptides of (L-Glutamine; BCAA, Creatine) is a patent that uses an innovative technology to bind the amino acid (L-Glutamine/L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine/Creatine) to the amino acid peptides obtained from whey through advanced fractionation and separation technology.
- Better solubility.
- Better absorption: Pepform® supplementation showed a 900% increase in concentration in the blood flow, furthermore after just 15 minutes after supplementation, Pepform® showed that the concentration of amino acids was reached such as to allow muscle protein synthesis.
- Better functionality: Studies have shown an increase in PER (protein efficiency ratio) of 2.6 times greater than the simple amino acid. The use of Pepform® showed an increase in lean body mass 3.4 times greater than the simple amino acid.
WHEN AND HOW TO USE MAS PEP:
Take up to 10 tablets.
MAS PEP CPR INGREDIENTS:
L-Leucine, L-lysine HCl, Microcrystalline Cellulose E460i, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Aspartic Acid, Pepform® BCAA peptides (hydrolysed whey protein isolate, L-Leucine, L- Isoleucine, L-Valine), Pepform® Creatine Peptides (Hydrolysed whey protein isolate, Creatine), Pepform® Glutamine Peptides (Hydrolysed whey protein isolate, Glutamine), L-Cystine, L-Phenylalanine, L -Tyrosine, L-Histidine HCl, L-Alanine, L-Serine, L-Ornithine Alphaketoglutarate, Trimethylglycine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, Pyridoxine HCl (Vit. B6); Rheological stabilizers: Silicon Dioxide E551, Magnesium Stearate E572, Polyglyceride esters of fatty acids E472, Polyvinylpyrrolidone E1201.