PRECISION HYDRATION LTD.
PRECISION FUEL PF 30 ENERGY GEL - ORIGINAL
PF 30 Gel
The most efficient way to get 30g of carbs into your system quickly. Our gels have a very mild, neutral taste that reduces flavor fatigue during longer efforts.
The consistency is designed to reduce stickiness in the mouth and minimize the need to immediately wash them down with liquid.
Our fuel range makes it easy to reach these numbers by indicating the amount of carbohydrates in each serving directly on the front of the pack. No complicated nutritional tables to decipher, zero guesswork.
The all-natural PF 30 gel can be used alone for shorter periods or combined with other PF-fueling products or real foods when going longer. If you're someone who hasn't gotten along with gels before, try ours, we'll eat a flip flop if you're not pleasantly surprised!
- Designed to help you get started and stay fueled during efforts that last longer than approximately 60 minutes
- Contains 30g of carbohydrates per serving
- It contains no electrolytes, as they are designed to be used alongside our Precision Hydration range
- Typically used alone during shorter efforts, or combined with other Precision Fuel products, or real foods, when going longer
- Glucose/fructose ratio 2:1 to promote carbohydrate absorption
- Certified Sport Informed
- Delicate and neutral "original" taste to reduce flavor fatigue
- No artificial ingredients
- It does not contain caffeine
Tear and squeeze the gel into your mouth gradually. Oh, and don't be insensitive, dispose of the empty package responsibly...
Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of small children.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
Energy: 120 Kcal / 512 Kj per 51 g of gel (236 Kcal / 1003 Kj per 100 g)
Protein: < 0.1 g per 51 g of gel (< 0.1 g per 100 g)
Fat: < 0.1 g per 51 g of gel (< 0.1 g per 100 g)
Carbohydrates: 30 g per 51 g of gel (59 g per 100 g)
Maltodextrin, Water, Fructose, Pectin, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Lactate).