PROMEAL ZONE 403030 CEREALS 26 G
Natural bar with a unique taste, balanced according to the 40-30-30 calorie distribution (% carbohydrates-proteins-fats) of the zone diet. The exclusive formulation of Promeal Zone 40-30-30 promotes the fat reduction effect. Its natural ingredients, all of the highest quality, are balanced and homogenized so as to be easily digestible and quickly provide energy, while toning lean mass:
- Milk proteins : with the maximum biological value, together with dextrose polymers, they are able to modulate the flow of energy in relation to the body's needs.
- Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs): supplied by vegetable fats are absorbed very quickly as Free Fatty Acids (FFA), providing energy to the liver and muscles under stress with a saving effect on muscle and liver glycogen. Their metabolism is enhanced by the presence of L-carnitine.
- Vitamins and mineral salts : ensure optimal metabolism of all nutrients.
- Creatine monohydrate : it is a powerful and rapid intracellular energy shuttle, useful in short bursts but also in controlled diets to provide energy.
- Ornithine : intervenes in protein synthesis and in the disposal of nitrogenous waste accumulated during muscular work.
The Promeal Zone 40-30-30 protein bar does not contain hydrogenated fats and is suitable for those who cannot tolerate gluten (except in cereal and cocoa cereal flavours) or lactose in milk. Being a homogenized and easily digestible bar, it can be taken before, during and after physical activity.
|PROMEAL ZONE 40-30-30||4 bars. 26g = 104g|
|402 kcal 1690 kJ 20% VNR|
Vegetable Fats of which/
|14 g 30% VE 20% VNR|
|Saturated||12g 60% VNR|
|Carbohydrates of which/
Carbohydrates of which
|40 g 40% VE 15% VNR|
|Sugars/Sugar||33g 37% VNR|
|Proteins/Proteins||30 g 30% VE 60% VNR|
|Salt (Sodium x 2.5)/
Salt (Sodium x 2.5)
|0.25 g 4% VNR|
|Vitamin/Vitamin E||2.9 mg 24% NRV|
|Vitamin/Vitamin C||18 mg 22% NRV|
|Vitamin/Vitamin B1||0.4 mg 36% NRV|
|Vitamin/Vitamin B2||0.5 mg 36% NRV|
|Niacin/Niacin||5.2 mg 32% NRV|
|Vitamin/Vitamin B6||0.5 mg 36% NRV|
|Folates/Folates||62 mcg 31% NRV|
|Biotin/Biotins||42 mcg 84% NRV|
|1.6 mg 27% NRV|
|Creatine M./Creatine M.||291 mg|