SCIENCE IN SPORT ITALY SRL
Sis Beta Fuel Energy Chews Orange 60 g
THE NEW OPTIMIZED BETA FUEL, A WORLD LEADER IN THE INDUSTRY, IS NOW AVAILABLE IN AN EXCLUSIVE BAR
Our unique and tasty Beta Fuel Dual Source Energy Chews are superior scientifically formulated energy supplements. Part of a whole range of world-leading supplements including drinks and gels, they are super easy to consume and provide 46 grams of carbohydrates to enhance and support optimal performance. WHY USE THE BETA FUEL ENERGY BAR?
As an endurance athlete who exercises his body for periods generally exceeding two hours, you should consume between 80 and 120 g of carbohydrates per hour. Our Beta Fuel Dual Source Energy Gel Chews supplements provide 46g of carbohydrates in convenient, tasty chewable bars, optimized with a new ratio that increases potency and improves carbohydrate absorption without causing gastrointestinal distress.THE NEW 1:0 RATIO ,8 REPLACES THE 2:1 RATIO
- A ratio of 1:0.8 maltodextrin to glucose increases the rate of oxidation of ingested carbohydrates (efficiency) by 62% to 74% compared to a ratio of 2:1
- A ratio of 1:0.8 maltodextrin to glucose reduces bloating symptoms compared to a ratio of 2:1
THE SCIENCE BEHIND BETA FUEL HAS EVOLVED
With the help of our Performance Solutions team and working closely with professional athletes, we have designed the new Beta Fuel range to offer a superior scientifically formulated supplement, available in a variety of formats that allow you to absorb 17% of carbohydrates in more (O'Brien et al., 2013).
- A ratio of 1:0.8 improves the oxidation of exogenous carbohydrates (CHO) by 17% (O'Brien bibliography) and 10% (O'Brien bibliography) compared to a ratio of 2:1
- A ratio of 1:0.8 increases average power during 10 maximal sprint efforts by 3% compared to a ratio of 2:1 (O'Brien et al.)
- A ratio of 1:0.8 increases the rate of oxidation of ingested carbohydrates (efficiency) from 62% (2:1) to 74% (1:0.8) (O'Brien et al.)
- A ratio of 1:0.8 reduces fullness and nausea compared to a ratio of 2:1 (O'Brien et al.)
HOW AND WHEN TO USE BETA FUEL DUAL SOURCE ENERGY GEL
Each gel contains 40 grams of carbohydrates. Depending on the sport you play or the event, you should consume from 1 to more than 3 gels per hour during exercise to reach the target dose of 80–120 g. In some circumstances, for example in cold weather, you may need to take more. Simply tear off the top of the package and ingest the contents as and when needed.
- Consume directly from the package
- Combine with other energy supplements from the Beta Fuel range to achieve an hourly carbohydrate intake of 80–120g.
Ingredients:Sugar, water, glucose syrup, fructose syrup, gelling agent (pectin), color (carotenes), acidity regulator (citric acid), natural flavor, corn starch, glazing agent (coconut oil, carnauba wax) Does not contain allergens