SCIENCE IN SPORT ITALY SRL
Sis Beta Fuel Strawberry Lime 82 g
PRODUCT OVERVIEWTHE ENERGY DRINK WITH THE BEST SCIENTIFIC FORMULATION ON THE MARKET
Long enjoyed by professional athletes, Science in Sport's popular Beta Fuel Energy Drink has been optimized, making it a superior scientifically formulated supplement. An all-new 1:0.8 ratio of 80g carbohydrates increases your power, optimizes carbohydrate absorption and reduces gastrointestinal distress.
WHY TAKE BETA FUEL DUAL SOURCE ENERGY DRINK
As an endurance athlete, engaging in events that typically last over two hours, you should be consuming between 80 and 120g of carbohydrates per hour. Beta Fuel Dual Source Energy Drink from Science in Sport provides 80g of optimized carbohydrates in a single, convenient isotonic energy solution, with minimal risk of gastrointestinal distress allowing you to maintain optimal performance.
THE NEW RATIO 1:0.8 REPLACES THE 2:1 RATIO
- A ratio of 1:0.8 maltodextrin to fructose increases the percentage of ingested carbohydrates that are oxidized (efficiency) by 62% to 74% compared to a ratio of 2:1
- A ratio of 1:0.8 maltodextrin to fructose reduces self-reported symptoms of gastric fullness compared to a ratio of 2:1
THE SCIENCE BEHIND BETA FUEL HAS EVOLVED
With the help of our Performance Solutions team, we have worked closely with professional athletes on the research and development of the new Beta Fuel range to offer a superior scientifically formulated supplement, offered in a range of formats that allows you to absorb 17 % more carbohydrates (O'Brien et al., 2013).
- A ratio of 1:0.8 improves exogenous carbohydrate (CHO) oxidation by 17% (O'Brien et al.) and 10% (O'Brien et al.) compared to a ratio of 2:1
- A ratio of 1:0.8 increases average power during 10 maximal sprint efforts by 3% compared to a ratio of 2:1 (O'Brien cit.)
- A ratio of 1:0.8 increases the percentage of ingested carbohydrates that are oxidized (efficiency) from 62% (2:1) to 74% (1:0.8) (O'Brien cit.)
- A ratio of 1:0.8 reduces fullness and nausea compared to a ratio of 2:1 (O'Brien et al)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
One sachet of Beta Fuel Energy Drink contains one serving (82 g) of powder. Pour the mix-and-go formula into 600ml of water and shake to dissolve. It's very simple.
- Take the product little and often during prolonged resistance exercises.
- Take one sachet of powder every hour or combine it with Beta Fuel gels or chew bar to get 80–120g of carbohydrates per hour.
*Reference to the intake of an average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)Ingredients:Maltodextrin (from corn) (57%), fructose (42%), flavourings.Does not contain allergens