Farmacia San Contardo srl
MEGAZINCO FUCHSIA - SPF 50 mineral & 100% NATURAL High protection sun cream / paste
High sun protection cream/paste for surfers, sailors, mountaineers, skiers, snowboarders, triathletes, swimmers. SURF SUN CREAM - 40 ml
Megazinco is a hydrophobic cream certified Spf50 . due to its morphological nature it is highly resistant to water. The physical filter that characterizes its name: it is based on Zinc .
Zinc has the advantage of having a very broad spectrum of protection from UVA-UVB rays, and being a physical filter, it shields the skin by "bouncing" the sun's rays and keeping the skin fresh.
Thanks to beeswax Megazinco has been stabilized and can be used both at low temperatures and in the tropics. To respect the deep connection we have with nature I decided not to use petrolatum bases. The bases used to create Megazinc are of plant origin.
Who is MEGAZINCO for?
- For those who work in the sun
- Those who expose themselves to the sun and extreme atmospheric agents for a long time
- Who surfs
- Those who do diving and water sports
- Those who go by boat and experience the sea
- Those who play sports and sweat in the sun
- Those who have moles or scars to protect
- Those who snowboard, splitboard, ski mountaineering
- Who lives in the mountains
- Who works in the mountains
- Those who love their skin and want to protect it
Megazinco also has a second function, but no less important. It is in fact a dermoprotective preparation thanks to its high concentration of Zinc Oxide .
It can be used for irritation , diaper rash (in newborns or the elderly), small bedsores , small burns and abrasions .
TIP & TRICKS
If you have left MEGAZINCO in the heat under the scorching sun and it has lost its normal pasty consistency, simply place it in a cool, shaded place to return it to its original shape.
If you are in situations of extreme cold, remember that MEGAZINCO , thanks to its formulation rich in plant lipids , fears nothing. To improve its spreadability, simply expose the metal package to the sun or warm it slightly in your hands or in your pockets.
Always apply in sufficient quantity to completely cover the skin to be protected